Address verification is required to confirm your place of residence.
The document confirming the place of residence can be:
- photo of the registration stamp in the passport - the photo of the registration stamp in the passport must be made in such a way that the bottom two lines of the last page of the passport are visible;
- a bank statement showing the client's address, issued no more than three months ago;
- utility bill issued in the name of the client;
- utility bill issued not in the name of the client + a document confirming the relationship between the client and the owner of the dwelling;
- a check for payment of a utility bill issued no more than three months ago;
- lease agreement for residential premises;
- another document confirming the address of residence.
The document must contain your full name and residence address.