Free2ex offers an easy and convenient way to withdraw fiat funds from eWallet to Visa / Mastercard bank cards.
You can withdraw funds in USD, EUR, RUB while the card to which the withdrawal is made can be issued in any currency.
It should be noted that the card used for withdrawal must belong to you. It’s not possible to withdraw funds to cards owned by third parties.
Fiat funds withdrawal is available to Visa / MasterCard cards of issuing banks which are residents of the following countries: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine. If your card is issued by a bank registered in any other jurisdiction, please use a bank transfer.
You can withdraw funds after having the account verification of at least level 2 and not exceeding the limit set for specific verification level.
Withdrawal of funds to a bank card
On the main page of the site for a quick exchange choose the section for fiat funds withdrawal (USD / EUR / RUB).
After that complete the form through steps for withdrawal to a bank card, indicating the following information:
- Country of your card issuing bank;
- Transaction currency (the currency of withdrawal from eWallet);
- Card type: Mastercard or Visa;
- Your eWallet number;
- Currency of available funds in eWallet (if you choose a currency other than the transaction currency, then funds will be converted);
- Amount of payment in transaction currency;
- Issuing bank country of your card (add automatically);
- Currency of card deposit;
- Card number (16 figures);
- Name of cardholder (in Latin);
- Code of additional protection factor (if you have it enabled).
Withdrawals usually take place within 2-3 hours. If your funds have not been credited to the card, please contact customer support.