Free2ex offers an easy and convenient way to deposit fiat funds into eWallet using Visa / Mastercard bank cards.
You can deposit funds in USD, EUR, RUB into your eWallet and use the card in any currency.
It should be noted that the card used to deposit your account must belong to you. It is not possible to accept funds from cards owned by third parties.
Before depositing money into eWallet, go through account verification of at least level 1 (you will be able to deposit funds into eWallet and exchange currencies on the website), followed by mandatory verification, at least up to level 2 (withdrawal of funds is already available):
- How to get verified, read here.
- Read here about the limits of transactions depending on the level of verification.
Deposit transaction by bank card
On the main page of the site for a quick exchange, select the section for depositing fiat funds (USD / EUR / RUB).
Complete the form through steps for depositing with a bank card, indicating the following information:
- Country of your card issuing bank;
- Transaction currency (the currency in which you deposit funds into eWallet);
- Card type: Mastercard or Visa;
- Your eWallet number;
- Currency credited to eWallet (to exchange the transaction currency for the currency you need immediately after the receipt of your funds in the eWallet);
- Amount of payment in transaction currency.
Then enter your card details. The receipt of funds most commonly takes place within 3-5 minutes or even earlier. In case your funds are not credited to your eWallet, please contact customer support.