Free2ex has the following internet resources:
- https://www.free2ex.com/ - Free2ex official website;
- https://my.free2ex.com/ - Personal Cabinet, where registration and verification are carried out, where you can replenish your eWallet and withdraw funds, open trading accounts that are needed for trading on trading platform. There you can set up security settings and other settings for your account.
- https://live.free2ex.com/ - Trading platform where orders are traded.
- https://chng.free2ex.com/- site for quick and convenient exchange of cryptocurrencies / fiat funds, buying / selling cryptocurrency without using orders.
How to enter your Personal Cabinet or exchange site
Login to your personal cabinet is performed with the email (login) used when registering on the Free2ex exchange, as well as the password used during registration.
If you don't remember your password, you can recover it
If you remember your password, but want to change it, then this option is also available in your personal cabinet.
If you remember your password, but you have errors when entering it, check out the following:
- correct login;
- turned on keyboard layout (rus./ eng);
- whether the CapsLock key is enabled or the NumLock key is disabled.
Then try again to enter your login and password. If the problem with the incorrect password persists, try clearing the cookies.
Trading platform is accessed through the following terminals:
- Web-terminal - you can enter the trading platform through any browser following the link www.live.free2ex.com with login and password from your personal cabinet (email and password used when registering in Free2ex through your personal cabinet at: www.my.free2ex.com)
- Win-terminal installed on your PC or laptop - the terminal is entered using the trading account data where the trading account number is the login, and the trading account password is the password to enter the terminal.
- TickTrader for Android mobile application - the terminal is entered using the trading account data where the trading account number is the login, and the trading account password is the password for entering the terminal.
- TickTrader for IOS mobile application - the terminal is entered using the trading account data where the trading account number is the login, and the trading account password is the password for entering the terminal.
If you remember your username and password, then use the recommendations above.
Additional information that may be helpful:
- How to recover the password from my personal account?
- How to open a trading account?
- Trading account is open but I forgot my password?