By using a bank transfer (a wire transfer) you can deposit your eWallet with the following fiat currencies: USD, EUR, RUB.
You need to do the following to deposit your eWallet by bank transfer:
- In your personal account create an invoice for adding funds by bank transfer choosing the currency of deposit and the partner bank in which the Free2ex account is opened.
- Apply with the invoice to the bank where your current account is opened, or to the bank through which you plan to make a bank transfer without opening a current account.
Invoice creation in your personal account
To create an invoice, you need to:
- Select in your personal account: Add Funds → Bank systems → Wire transfer
- Complete the form for creating an invoice, where:
- "To" - your eWallet number in Free2ex where your funds will be credited;
- "Currency" - the bank transfer currency;
- "Available Funds" mean the funds available in your eWallet in the selected bank transfer currency;
- "Your bank country" - the country of the bank in which your current account is opened or through which you plan to make a bank transfer;
- "Beneficiary's bank" - the partner bank in which the Free2ex account is opened, and where the funds will be sent;
- "Amount" - the amount and currency of funds planned for sending to Free2ex and depositing eWallet by bank transfer.
- Click "Next" to receive an invoice according to the present parameters.
Free2ex has opened accounts with the following partner banks to receive funds by bank transfer:
- MTBank CJSC (Belarus): payments in USD, EUR, RUB
- Bank BelVEB OJSC (Belarus): payments in USD, EUR, RUB
- Alfa-Bank CJSC (Belarus): payments in USD, EUR, RUB
- ConnectPay UAB (Lithuania): payments in EUR (SEPA)
The choice of a beneficiary bank depends on:
- the possibility of making a bank transfer in the currency you need to the account of the partner bank;
- the fees* set by Free2ex for sending a bank transfer to the accounts of partner banks;
- your individual preferences.
*Please be aware that in addition to the fees set by Free2ex for accepting funds through a bank transfer, the bank in which you plan to make a bank transfer may charge an additional commission and request the necessary documents for making a bank transfer.
If you have any questions or other difficulties with a bank transfer, please contact Free2ex Customer Support.