To enter the Web-terminal, go to the page https://live.free2ex.com/ and enter the login and password used to enter your personal cabinet.
When you first sign in, the system assigns you an arbitrary nickname for communicating in the chat of traders, which you can change in the "user profile":
The user profile contains general information about the trading account, and also allows you to manage the main settings of the web terminal and the "Order book" panel:
TT ACCOUNT INFO: general information about the trading account
COMMON SETTINGS: general web-terminal settings
OCTL2 SETTINGS: settings of the "Depth of market" panel
NOTIFICATIONS: settings of the notifications
TT ACCOUNT INFO
- TT Account Login/ Name - the number of the trading account from which trading is carried out.
- TT Account Type - a type of a trading account.
- Username - your name when registering.
- Date of registration - the date of registration of the trading account.
- TT Server Name - TickTrader server name.
- TT Server Address - TickTrader server address.
- Last Logins (via the Web terminal) - information about the last logins to the trading account via the web terminal.
- Active sessions - information about active sessions.
To select another trading account for trading, in the web-terminal you need to click on the trading account number in the top panel and select the required account from the drop-down list.
- Time Zone, Date Format and Time Format - configure the time parameters of the web-terminal.
- Session timeout - the time to wait for the session.
- Trollbox Direction - the direction of messages in the chat: Up - new messages are displayed at the top of the chat, Down - new messages are displayed at the bottom of the chat.
- Show orders on Chart - the setting allows you to display order lines on the chart.
- Show LEVEL II-the setting allows you to display LEVEL II.
- Show Last Trades Panel - the setting allows you to display Last Trades Panel.
- Show Asset II in T&S - the setting allows you to Asset II in T&S.
- Site Theme - you can choose the color design of the website: dark or light.
- Thousands Separation - choose to separate thousandths (none / dot / comma).
- Оrder Book Depth - the number of price levels in the order book.
- Volume units - unit of volume of assets: the number of units of an asset QTY or LOT.
- Show Asset II Volume of asset II in Level2 - setting whether to display or hide the volume of the second asset in the order book.
- Show My Limit Orders in L2 - show or hide summary information on buy and sell orders (average price and total volume).
- Animate Level2 - show animation of price levels in the order book.
- Trading Panel Mode - quick trading panel mode: Simplified, Advanced, None.
- Trading mode:
Confirm the action. All operations in this trading mode must be confirmed in the confirmation window.
One Click Trading. Operations in this mode are performed in one click.
Double Click Trading. Operations in this mode are performed in two clicks.
- Level2 Histogram displays prices and volumes of sell and buy orders in real time.
Aggregated - data aggregated by price and volume.
Non-aggregated - non-aggregated data.