The Market Watch panel is located to the left of the charts in the trading platform.
The Market Watch panel allows you to:
- View the list of all symbols (currency pairs) available for trading and change the active symbol;
- Customize the order of displaying symbols at your discretion or alphabet;
- Configure columns with data on trade symbols;
- Customize the list of symbols by selecting only the symbols you need manually or using a group of symbols;
- Save all your "Market Watch" settings to various presets and load them whenever you need them;
- Restore default settings
List of trading symbols and active symbol
When you click "Market Watch" in the list, you will see all the trading symbols, and when you select the desired symbol, you can change it to active.
Display order of symbols
To set up the order of displaying symbols, you need to click on the icon on the "Market Watch" panel and set the order you need:
To set up columns with data on trading symbols, you need to click on the icon in the "Market Watch" panel and select the columns you need:
Configuring the character list
To set up trading symbols, you need to click on the icon in the "Market Watch" panel and select the characters you need by checking / unchecking or clicking on a group of characters:
In order to save your "Market Watch" settings to a template, you need to click on the icon in the "Market Watch" panel
and set a name for your template via "Save as".