STEP 1. Registration on Free2ex
Go to your Personal Cabinet and registrate your account.
Your Personal Cabinet is your personal space in Free2ex, where you can find information about your accounts, make deposits/withdrawals, configure various notifications and other settings of your Personal Cabinet. Trading is carried out through one of the terminals (for more information, see Step 5).
As a result of successful registration a form with your eWallet data will be displayed:
- Login (your email) is required to log in to your Personal Cabinet.
- eWallet number is required to contact Free2ex Support Service.
- PIN code is required to confirm your financial transactions. You should keep in mind that it will be shown to you only once, so save your PIN code in a safe place.
After registration, you will be assigned Verification Level 0. To proceed to Step 2, you need to raise the Verification Level to at least Level 1, for which you should just:
- confirm your email address
- fill out the form with your identification data
- pass a test for understanding blockchain technology (for citizens of the Republic of Belarus)
- confirm your phone number
STEP 2. Deposit your eWallet
In your Personal Cabinet select:
Add funds → Bank cards / Bank systems/Crypto payments → Deposit method.
STEP 3. Open a trading account
To trade on one of the trading terminals, you need a trading account.
To do this, select in your Personal Cabinet: Add account→ Trading accounts → Trading accounts
The system will ask you to create a phone password, which is used to contact Free2ex Support Service in case of emergency blocking of account operations and other emergency situations.
This phone password may contain any amount of characters, numbers, and letters. It is important to save it in a safe location!
After successful opening of the account, your trading account details will be displayed on the screen, as well as in the message sent to your email:
- Login (the number of your trading account) and passwords are used for entering Win-terminal and Ticktrader IOS/Android.
Trader Password is used to log in to the trading platform for trading.
Investor Password is read-only password that doesn't allow you to trade. You will be able to see the state of the account (balance, profit, loss, open positions, the account history, etc.), but you won’t be able to trade or change any settings.
STEP 4. Transfer from eWallet to your trading account
To transfer your funds from the ewallet to the trading account select in your Personal Cabinet:
Transfer funds → Fund transfers → Internal transfer
After a successful transfer, you will see that the balance of your trading account has increased by the amount of the deposit. You can also view the history of transfers. To do this, click on the account number.
STEP 5. Start trading
Trading is carried out on the server https://live.free2ex.com/ access to which may be obtained through any terminal:
- Web-terminal, available anywhere: enter with the login (email) and the password for personal cabinet;
- Win-terminal installed on your PC or laptop: enter with the login (trade account number) and the trade account password (trader password);
- TickTrader mobile app for Android: enter with the login (trade account number) and the trade account password (trader password);
- TickTrader mobile app for IOS: enter with the login (trade account number) and the trade account password (trader password).