STEP 1. Registration on Free2ex
Click the button on the official website:
After that, you will go to your Personal Cabinet and your eWallet registration page.
Your Personal Cabinet is your personal space in Free2ex, where you can find information about your accounts, make deposits/withdrawals, configure various notifications and other settings of your Personal Cabinet. Trading is carried out through one of the terminals (for more information, see Step 5).
eWallet is your multi-currency wallet inside Free2ex. You can use it to make deposits/withdrawals, as well as internal transfers. Read more about eWallet in this article.
As a result of successful registration a form with your eWallet data will be displayed:
- Login (your email) is required to log in to your Personal Cabinet.
- eWallet number is required to contact Free2ex Support Service.
- PIN code is required to confirm your financial transactions. You should keep in mind that it will be shown to you only once, so save your PIN code in a safe place.
After registration, you will be assigned Verification Level 0. To proceed to Step 2, you need to raise the Verification Level to at least Level 1, for which you should just:
- confirm your email address
- fill out the form with your identification data
- pass a test for understanding blockchain technology (if you are a citizen of the Republic of Belarus)
- confirm your phone number
STEP 2. Deposit your eWallet
Funds are deposited via your eWallet. To do this, in your Personal Cabinet select:
Add funds → Bank cards / Crypto payments → Deposit method.
STEP 3. Open a trading account
To trade on one of the trading terminals, you need trading accounts (exchange accounts), the number of which is unlimited and which depend on:
- the currency you want to trade
- trading strategies for the same currency, if this is relevant for you.
To do this, select in your Personal Cabinet: Open an account→ Trading account → Exchange account
After reviewing and accepting the terms of the client agreement, the system will ask you to create a phone password (equivalent to a “memorable word” for contacting the Bank over the phone), which is used to contact Free2ex Support Service in case of emergency blocking of account operations and other emergency situations.
This phone password may contain any amount of characters, numbers, and letters. It is important to save it in a safe location!
After successful opening of the account, your trading account details will be displayed on the screen, as well as in the message sent to your email:
STEP 4. Transfer from eWallet to your trading account
It remains to transfer your funds from the wallet inside your cabinet to the trading account that you plan to use for trading.
To do this, select in your Personal Cabinet: Transfer funds → Fund transfers → Internal transfer
and fill out the form.
After a successful transfer, you will see that the balance of your trading account has increased by the amount of the deposit. You can also view the history of transfers. To do this, click on the account number.
STEP 5. Start trading
Trading at the exchange is carried out on the server https://live.free2ex.com/ access to which may be obtained through any terminal:
- Web-terminal, available anywhere
- Win-terminal installed on your PC or laptop
- TickTrader mobile app for Android
- TickTrader mobile app for IOS
To log in to the terminal, use:
- email (username)
- trading account number (for mobile terminals)
- trader password
We wish you successful trading on Free2ex!