FREE2EX can automatically collect information about your computer, device and browsers when accessing the Trading System. This information may include: the information about the user’s computer or mobile device, including IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Some cookies may save the preferences of users and/or clients of the company, as well as recognize users and/or clients of the company, sources of traffic, visited pages, and can be used for user identification purposes.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small fragments of the text sent to the browser from the website visited by the user that may contain particular information about his preferences, statistical data, store certain settings, and device identifiers.
What cookies does FREE2EX use?
- Partner cookies: FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YANDEX METRICA, LINKEDIN
- Temporary and session cookies
- Technical, statistical, analytical cookies
All cookies collected by FREE2EX are necessary for:
- Identification of your browser type;
- Hardware and software;
- Counting the number of users and the operations they perform on the website, the content received on it;
- Detecting errors on the website, and the service(s) provided by the company;
- Improvement of efficiency and performance of the website and of the service(s) provided by the company;