If you plan to manage your account as an individual, you will need to verify your Personal Account.
- Deposits and trading are available after verification to Level 1
- Withdrawals - from Level 2
1. Confirm your email using the link in the message received after registration.
2. Fill out the form with your identification data, including your country of residence.
3. If you are a citizen of the Republic of Belarus, you need to pass a survey on understanding the blockchain technology.
4. Select the account type in your Personal Cabinet: Settings → Personal Details→ Verification
5. Confirm your phone number by entering the code from the message sent to your phone number.
! With verification Level 1, you have a monthly replenishment limit of up to 2,000 USD in equiv. You will also be able to make exchange and trading operations up to 10 days from the date of registration, but withdrawal operations will not be available. After this period, you need to pass the verification procedures, at least up to Level 2.
1. Upload a photo of your ID:
Identity documents include a national passport/ID card, residence permit, driving licence or other equivalent document confirming your identification data:
- full name (including patronymic/ middle name, if any)
- date of birth
- place of birth
- serial number of the document
- issuing country
- issuing date
- expiration date of the document.
For citizens of the Republic of Belarus, only a passport is an identity document on the Free2ex platform.
2. Upload a 5-second selfie video / photo with ID you uploaded earlier.
It is important that all data in the document and your face are clearly visible.
- If a bank card will be used for replenishment of funds, then verification of the card can be requested. In order to verify the card, you need to send to email@example.com:
1) Selfie with a bank card. In this case, the following must be visible on the card: the first 6 and last 4 digits of the number, the validity period, the name of the card holder.
2) A document confirming the ownership of the bank card, for example:
-statement from the bank;
-agreement with the bank;
-screenshots of the personal account in the bank.
The main requirement for the submitted document is that the full name of the cardholder and the details of the bank card must be indicated.
- For Level 2 only: In case you plan to withdraw funds by bank transfer, you need to provide a document confirming your place of residence by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
! With verification Level 2, you have a limit of transactions per month up to USD 10,000 in equiv. (both for replenishment and withdrawal of funds). If this limit is sufficient for you, then there is no need to get level 3 and 4.
1. Confirm your place of residence. The document must contain your full name and residence address.
The document confirming the place of residence can be:
- photo of the registration stamp in the passport - the photo of the registration stamp in the passport must be made in such a way that the bottom two lines of the last page of the passport are visible;
- a bank statement showing the client's address, issued no more than three months ago;
- utility bill issued in the name of the client;
- utility bill issued not in the name of the client + a document confirming the relationship between the client and the owner of the dwelling;
- a check for payment of a utility bill issued no more than three months ago;
- lease agreement for residential premises;
- another document confirming the address of residence.
2. Confirm the source of your funds in excess the limit of operations for Level 2.
The document confirming the source of funds may be:
- bank account statement for a period of at least 3 months;
- certificate of salary for the last 3 months;
- decisions on the payment of dividends and bank statements (if you receive dividends);
- deposit agreement together with an account statement;
- loan agreement, other agreement confirming the source of funds;
- screenshots and extracts from trading platforms (if you are trading);
- screenshots and extracts from mining pools (if you are mining);
- an agreement for the sale of high-value property, together with an account statement, if such a sale was carried out within the last three years;
- any other documents confirming your source of funds.
! With verification Level 3, you have a limit of transactions per month up to USD 50,000 in equiv. (both for replenishment and withdrawal of funds). If this limit is sufficient for you, then there is no need to get Level 4.
1. Go through Web-id by contacting Free2ex Support Service.
! With verification Level 4, you have a monthly transaction limit of up to USD 200,000 in equiv. (both for replenishment and withdrawal of funds). If this limit is not enough for you, then you need to contact the Free2ex Support Service for verification to obtain the required limit of operations.
If you have any doubts or questions about the quality of uploaded documents, please read the General requirements for documents.