If you plan to manage your account as an individual, you will need to verify your Individual Account.
- Deposits and trading are available after verification to Level 1
- Withdrawals - from Level 2
1. Confirm your email using the link in the message received after registration.
2. Fill out the form with your identification data, including your country of residence.
3. If you are a citizen of the Republic of Belarus, you need to pass a survey on understanding the blockchain technology.
4. Select the account type in your Personal Cabinet: Settings → Personal details→ Verification
5. Confirm your phone number by entering the code from the message sent to your phone number.
! With verification Level 1, you have a monthly replenishment limit of up to 2,000 USD in equiv. You will also be able to make exchange and trading operations up to 10 days from the date of registration, but withdrawal operations will not be available. After this period, you need to go through the verification procedures, at least up to Level 2.
1. Upload a photo of your ID:
Identity documents include a national passport/ID card, residence permit, driving licence or other equivalent document confirming your identification data:
- full name (including patronymic/ middle name, if any)
- date of birth
- place of birth
- serial number of the document
- issuing country
- issuing date
- expiration date of the document.
For citizens of the Republic of Belarus, only a passport is an identity document on the Free2ex platform.
2. Upload a 5-second selfie video / photo with ID you uploaded earlier.
It is important that all data in the document and your face are clearly visible.
- If a bank card will be used for replenishment of funds, then verification of the card
- In case you plan to withdraw funds by bank transfer, you need to provide a document confirming your place of residence by sending an email to email@example.com.
! With verification Level 2, you have a limit of transactions per month up to USD 10,000 in equiv. (both for replenishment and withdrawal of funds). If this limit is sufficient for you, then there is no need to get level 3 and 4.
1. Confirm your place of residence by uploading a utility bill or other document confirming your place of residence. The document must contain your full name and residence address.
2. Confirm the source of your funds by uploading a bank account, a card account statement or another document which confirms the source and amount of income corresponding to the limit of operations for Level 3.
! With verification Level 3, you have a limit of transactions per month up to USD 50,000 in equiv. (both for replenishment and withdrawal of funds). If this limit is sufficient for you, then there is no need to get Level 4.
1. Go through Web-id by contacting Free2ex Support Service.
! With verification Level 4, you have a monthly transaction limit of up to USD 200,000 in equiv. (both for replenishment and withdrawal of funds). If this limit is not enough for you, then you need to contact the Free2ex Support Service for verification to obtain the required limit of operations.
If you have any doubts or questions about the quality of uploaded documents, please read the General requirements for documents.