To open a trading account:
- In your Personal Cabinet click: Open an account → Trading account → Trading
- Read the Terms of opening a trading account and accept the Terms by selecting “I agree”.
- When you open your first account on Free2ex, create a phone password (similar to a “memorable word” for contacting the Bank):
This phone password may contain any amount of characters, numbers, and letters. It is important to save it in a safe location!
- Receive and save your trading account data, which will be displayed on the screen and sent to your email.
- Login is your trade account number and username required to log in to your Personal Cabinet.
- Trader’s password is required to log in to the trading terminal.
- Server address shows where the trading is carried out.
- Web API data for trading.