Withdrawal of fiat funds via bank cards is available on condition that:
- your verification level is at least 2. Read more about all verification levels here.
- bank card issuer registered in Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
Withdrawal of funds is carried out through the eWallet and in the currencies available for withdrawal. If your funds are on a trading account, first you need to use the internal transfer to transfer funds from the trading account to eWallet.
To withdraw fiat currency from eWallet, select in your Personal Cabinet:
Withdrawal Funds → Bank Cards → Credit / Debit Cards
Fill out the withdrawal form with:
- country of card issuing bank
- currency of withdrawal (USD, EUR, RUB, BYN)
- type of your bank card: Visa or Mastercard
- transaction amount
- your card details
If a bank card will be used for deposit / withdrawal of funds, then verification of the card is required: it is necessary to send a message from the registered email with the eWallet number and with the attached selfie with the used card to email@example.com.
In case you plan to withdraw funds by bank card, you need to provide a document confirming your place of residence by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.